MuFantasy

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » MuFantasy » Questions/Answers » Cape of Lord Problem

Cape of Lord Problem

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

I explained my problem to Eventer,so I want to change Wings Of Deaspair to Cape Of Lord on account Geneziz char name GenezizDW.You can verify that I got 3 sets of Wings Of Misery that I cannot use for recipe for cape.Thank you in advance

The Administration has a no right to change one subjects on others.This not problem,more patiences and will get other wing.From wing on summoner cape of lord is not done.

ok let's talk about patience and bugs ... so I looked for Wings of Deaspair recipe in chaos goblin machine and I found this Wings of Despair(lvl2 wings, made same way as other lvl2 wings) , as far as I know Cape of lord recipe looks like this: Combining to create Cape of Dark Lord

* Warning: Cape may drop when you get killed in PvP.

1. Talk with the Chaos Goblin located in coordinates (180, 100) in Noria.
2. Use the option Regular Combination.
3. In the 8 X 4 Chaos storage area, place:
* One (1) Crest of Monarch
* One (1) Jewel of Chaos
* One (1) First Stage Wing
* For the combination process, a specific amount of Zen is consumed. After confirming the success rate, press the Combine button.
4. Upon successful combination, item placed would be turned into a Cape of Dark Lord.
5. In the event that the combination fails, all items and Zen used during the process are consumed.

And another question how come I can't use Wings of misery (lvl1 for summoner) for cape of lord recipe since I need First stage wings?
I think it's nothing about patience , cause I smell bug ...

in short words when u mix: wings lvl 1 + crest of monarch + chaos u should fail if not 100% or get CAPE OF LORD , not Wings of Despair which I get 3 times in a row ...

Вы здесь » MuFantasy » Questions/Answers » Cape of Lord Problem